Business Intelligence: Power BI is the answer
As a manager or director, it’s important to know at any time where the business unit or company stands and where you are heading. Business Intelligence (BI) software is designed with the primary goal of extracting important data from the company’s raw data to reveal insights to help managers and directors make faster and more accurate decisions. It provides users with self-service reporting and analysis.
Power BI is being used by many companies in various industries, like the fashion industry, to optimize the information system. The BI tool displays the current status of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). Standard dashboards are available on PC, tablet and smartphone. The data is drawn directly from the Business Central database. Therefore, Power BI can be set up quickly and easily.
The benefits of Power BI:
- Realtime insight into important management information and reports, anytime.
- Extensive graphical capabilities. You are able to create interactive dashboards, which you can share online.
- From overview to details in one screen.
- Consolidating data from multiple sources.
- Seamless integration with itSuitsFashion 365.
- No additional ERP user licenses are needed to use the BI tool.
- With the app, you always have access to the tool on your smartphone and tablet.
- Quick return on investment (ROI).
With Power BI you provide employees, management and directors with the information needed to make the right decisions.
Interested in a demo? Sign up right now!
In a free demo, you’ll get introduced to itSuitsFashion and receive answers to all your questions.